BREAKING NEWS
latest

March on Washington DC

Women are sending a message to President Trump; “Don’t mess with a woman!”. Women organized local marches in 50 states and 7 continents. In Saint Petersburg, over 17,000 women attended the March. While driving today for Uber, I had the pleasure of talking to some of them. Some were mothers, daughters and grandparents. I was truly inspired by their discussions. President Trump don’t realize that he has awaken thousands of “Mother Bears”. Many of these women are planning to run for public office, and agitate for progressive issues. I have participated and organized many marches over the years which did not produce any positive outcomes, so it takes a lot to impress me. The reason why I am hopeful and impressed because these women are putting forward realistic goals that are attainable if they follow up. They are planning to put both political parties on notice.
« PREV
NEXT »

No comments